Wednesday, July 12, 2006

Maple Syrup Chestertonians


Got this note from Liz:

You helped Patrick find Chestertonians in Kentucky, could you do the same for me
in Vermont? I know I've got at least one young Chestertonian in the Burlington area
because I turned him on to Chesterton and now he recommends books to me.
However, other than a few other young students I don't know anyone. Do any other
Vermonters over 30 (or 40, or 50) read Chesterton at all? Dare I hope there are
some avid Chestertonians out there who'd like to get a Vermont Chesterton Society
started, but think they are all alone as well?

Maybe someone could look and see how many Gilbert subscribers are from
Vermont.

Liz
Anyone who can help Liz, e-mail me or respond in the comments. Thanks. I thank you. My pancakes thank Vermont.

4 comments:

  1. Liz, I don't know how to help you, but maybe you could start posting on the numerous Chesterton blogs and see if you run across any kindred spirits who also are from your area.

    That, and keep reading Chesterton so you can talk about him to your friends. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nancy, are you running a matching service here? Anybody out there in south-eastern/south central Montana?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Whoa. A matching service sounds rather kewl.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Why not?
    Chestertonians, UNITE!

    ReplyDelete

Join our FaceBook fan page today!