Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Prayer Request-Special Intention

This is from a reader of this blog:
Yesterday the company I work for announced they are closing our division in 2008, with no expectation of any future...Hence I humbly ask for your prayers - and your suggestions, if you by any chance know of a need or have a hint of use for a computer scientist. My boss and co-workers have also lost their jobs, pray for them, too.
Please e-mail me (Nancy) if you know of a position for a computer scientist. I will pass the information along to the person who e-mailed me this request. Thank you.

2 comments:

  1. Sorry to hear of this distressing news, Nancy. I went through a similar situation six years ago, right after 9/11.

    I'll keep you in my prayers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, dear. Will pray for the comp/sci people. Will also keep my ears open.
    Perhaps a university or college setting?

    ReplyDelete

Join our FaceBook fan page today!