Monday, August 31, 2009

Just Finished Listening

I just finished listening to an audio book of The Man Who Was Thursday, found on iTunes, recorded by Zachary Brewster-Geisz (Thanks for doing that Zach! Great voices!) for Librivox on my iPod.

There are 15 chapters to this book, and I would listen to a few chapters every day for about a week, as I did other work.

This recording is very good, the guy recording it has a nice voice, he does a good variety of other voices (and keeps them straight as far as consistently doing the gravely voice for Dr. Bull, the cockney voice, etc.) so it was entertaining as well as interesting to listen to the whole thing on audio.

If you have an iPod and want something different to listen to, I recommend this one.

Go to Project Gutenberg, scroll down to the iTunes recordings.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Join our FaceBook fan page today!