Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Manalive: The Movie

Synopsis

In all my years as a detective, I have never had a case like this one. I'm searching for a man... No... I'm HUNTING a man! A man who calls himself "Innocent Smith." He abandoned his wife and embarked on a worldwide crime spree that includes murder and burglary. This man shoots at university professors, breaks into homes and even hypnotizes young women into going away with him. And what has become of these poor women? Nobody knows. I dare say, perhaps they were murdered! But I'm about to bring this man to justice. I have it on good authority that Innocent Smith is hiding out at a nearby boarding house. So I'm going there to arrest him. What could possibly go wrong?

Detective Cyrus Pym
Principal photography for Manalive begins on March 2.

2 comments:

Join our FaceBook fan page today!