Monday, May 19, 2008

Calling All Poets Planning to Attend the Annual Chesterton Conference in St. Paul this June

Rob M sends the blog this request:
As the convention is fast approaching, it occurs to me that there are several poets among the regular attendees.

I would like to see if we could together arrange some Ballades for if not the banquet, the wild bacchanal that inevitably follows it.
All poets wishing to respond to the call of the wild Ballade please ring me and I'll put you in touch with Rob. Thanks!

1 comment:

  1. If you were at the conference last year, you might remember I read one of my own at the banquet. I'm hoping that two or three others have some, so that we may duel to the death with them. Or just read them aloud at some point. That would also be acceptable.

    ReplyDelete

Join our FaceBook fan page today!