Saturday, April 08, 2006

Rochester Area Chestertonians

The Rochesterton NY Chesterton Society presents:

Shakespeare as Catholic

Saturday April 22, 2006
St. John Fisher College, Rochester, NY
9:00am-3:30pm

For more information: Rochesterton@hotmail.com

I heard a rumor that both Dale Ahlquist and Joseph Pearce will be there, plus a lucky e-friend who lives in the area. Maybe you can go, too, if you live that way.

I like that person's e-mail, a nice juxtaposition of "Rochester" and "Chesterton."

3 comments:

  1. I thank you for your wise advice in our correspondence, Mrs. Brown...

    As the day of the conference approaches, and with the season of hayfever upon us, I have begun to experience the high level of anxiety that Gene Wilder's character exhibited in Mel Brook's classic, The Producers.

    So I ask that you pray for me- that the Lord will protect me from all anxiety & allergens, & that I will have no need for hankie, or blankie...

    Thank you again, Mrs. Brown!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will certainly pray, and can empathize, as I've just travelled deep into allergy territory for me (and no allergy drugs! Good thing there are drug stores everywhere...) I pray you will make it as I am certain it will be wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just letting you (and anyone who stumbles upon this old post) know that the Rochester NY Chesterton Society now has a website.

    ReplyDelete

Join our FaceBook fan page today!