Friday, July 17, 2009

My Plane Ticket to Seattle....

....is purchased! I hope *YOU* are going to be there, too. Please plan to say hello to me at the conference. I am *so* very excited about being able to come and am really looking forward to the conference, all the fantastic speakers, the preview of Manalive, the movie, and the premiere of the Honor of Israel Gow with Kevin O'Brien. I have a fairly long list of books and audios I want to have in my suitcase when I leave, too.

And I have a new project to work on and hope to connect to some people who know how to do what I want to do.

On-campus registration is now closed, and seating at the Saturday Night Banquet (not to be missed, believe me, I've never laughed so hard in my life) is limited, so please purchase your banquet tickets asap.

See you in Seattle!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Join our FaceBook fan page today!