Wednesday, June 18, 2008

We Have a Winner!


Thanks to all those who entered the 100,000th hit contest, we had a great turnout and you all are so great, and are truly my favorite blog readers and posters.

So now, to announce the lucky winner of the fabulous prize, a recording of the Innocence of Father Brown on CD, recorded by the talented actor, Kevin O'Brien. I have had a preview of this recording, and it is so fun. I hope those of you who didn't win will put it on your wish lists. And I want to particularly thank Ignatius Press and Carl Olson for their generous donation.

The winner is: Entry #15: m All I can tell is you are male and a programmer and live in Purgatory, USA, which is pretty interesting. "m": Please e-mail me your address, and the CDs will be on their way to you.

Thanks again to all who played along with our contest.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Join our FaceBook fan page today!