Friday, May 30, 2008

Calling More Chesterton Academics

Another opportunity to talk about Chesterton to the Literary world:
I received good news: I [Jill Kreigel] have been asked to chair a panel in February 2009 at the NeMLA (Northeast Modern Language Association) conference. The complete CFP for all sessions will available online in June. My specific call will read the same as it does for MAPACA, in the interest of keeping the panel open to any and all aspects of Chesterton's work. Perhaps, you will consider submitting one for MAPACA and another for NeMLA. I hope you will help me spread the word. This conference will take place in Boston. This large and secular venue is also welcoming Chesterton for the first time; thus, I so hope we can introduce his undeniable common sense to another group who could so benefit from his wisdom.
Contact me if interested: Jill

No comments:

Post a Comment

Join our FaceBook fan page today!