Friday, April 25, 2008

David Zach: Future Man

I got my latest Gilbert magazine.

David Zach is on the cover and the theme is "The Future." The interview with Dave was really interesting, as he is the only professional futurist I know. I loved the quote in his interview about statistics getting tortured. It brought to mind a funny thought about numbers being hanged, drawn, and quartered. The forty-four turned into an eleven right before my eyes, poor thing.

Anyway, a lot of other great articles in there, including Chesterton on telephones, which I loved.

Speaking of interviews, I interviewed Betty Aberlin today for the magazine. Not to be confused with Lady Aberlin, niece of King Friday XIII, whom she plays on television. She was wonderful and I can't wait for you to read all about her in a future issue of Gilbert.

1 comment:

  1. Glad I stumbled onto this blog.
    Was reading, recently, Chesteron on Dickens. It is a brilliant bit of writing and literary criticism. In particular his chapter on Dicken's characters.

    ReplyDelete

Join our FaceBook fan page today!