Monday, October 22, 2007

The Chesterton Web site

I want to bring your attention to a somewhat neglected section of the ACS web site, a place called Chesterton 101.

Here you can find introductory lectures on a variety of Chesterton books and subjects.

Someone here recently asked me if there was a Study Guide for one of Chesterton's books. I couldn't find one, but Dale Ahlquist reminded me that he had a lecture on that book in the Chesterton 101 section of the web site. When I went back to that web page, I realized I'd forgotten just how much good information is there. So, brew some tea or coffee or beer, go there, sip away, and read a while. I promise you it will fill many a happy hour.

1 comment:

  1. Also, check out "Nutshells"

    These are tightly written short summaries of Chesterton's views on a variety of topics. And don't forget to visit "The Quotemeister."
    ~ Gramps

    ReplyDelete

Join our FaceBook fan page today!