Tuesday, September 05, 2006

Introducing: Dr. Thursday

Dear Readers of the ACS Blog,
Due to some circumstances, one bad one which is health related, and if you send any prayers up for me, I would appreciate them; and one good one, which is that I am in the process of trying to write a book, I am going to temporarily put Dr. Thursday in charge here.

Dr. Thursday is a great friend of mine, an avid and intelligent, if not brilliant, Chestertonian; who has been involved in the ACS for longer than I have and who has helped me tremendously with every Chestertonian project I've ever attempted; he will be a sure guide, probably taking this blog to new depths and with other spins and interests, should keep things here quite interesting.

I may still post if something is important. Or you may find me in the comment box.

And since Dr. Thursday has already received his Summer Movie Issue (and I haven't), he might have things to say about that even now.

So, please give a warm welcome to.............Dr. Thursday! (clap, clap, clap....)

5 comments:

  1. I'm praying that you get through those health-related problems. Get well soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Blast! Forgot about that (you mentioned it on Flying Stars) when I covered my mother's Adoration today.

    Oh well, at least I did pray for that kid named Jesus Eduardo. The request (there's a bulletin board for them) was in Spanish and English, and the English was very broken. "I need your pray for my son," that kind of thing. Neat.

    Get well soon; I'll just have to pray for you normal-like. Better than nothing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Prayers your way, Mrs. Brown!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I will indeed pray for you, Nancy. Please e-mail me and fill me in on the details. I also can pass the word (as much or as little as you wish to reveal) to the rest of the GM family.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Prayers indeed, Nancy Brown.

    ReplyDelete

Join our FaceBook fan page today!