Sunday, August 13, 2006

What if GKC tagged Nancy Brown?

I don't usually play these games, I'm not like Chesterton about them; I don't know why I don't like them exactly, except that I like to post what I like to post when I like to post it, and memes are normally off-subject (for my mind anyway), unless something intrigues me, like books, for example.

1. One book that changed your life.

Something Beautiful for God by Malcolm Muggeridge caused me to abandon my life as a nurse and go to New York City and try to join up with Mother Teresa's group, the Missionaries of Charity. Now, since a lot of you know I'm married with kids, you also know that what I had planned was obviously not God's plan for me. But it still changed the direction of my life at that point in time.

2. One book that you’ve read more than once.

Orthodoxy by G.K.Chesterton

3. One book you’d want on a desert island.

The Ballad of the White Horse by GKC

4. One book that made you laugh.

The Chesterton University Student Handbook

5. One book that made you cry.

The Sea Chest by Tony Buzzeo

6. One book that you wish had been written.

A Chesterton book for homeschoolers. And I do hope to write it someday.

7. One book that you wish had never been written.

The DaVinci Code

8. One book you’re currently reading.

Harry Potter and The Order of the Phoenix by J.K.Rowling

9. One book you’ve been meaning to read.

Chesterton as a Seer of Science by Fr. Stanley Jaki

10. Tag five people:

Any of you reading this who wish to ge tagged, go for it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Join our FaceBook fan page today!